Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #27

Welcome to OCTOBER, and to another challenge!



Isn't it gorgeous!!!
The design team created some beauty for everyone to enjoy as well.

~MAGGIE of Maggie's Cat House

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play
Our sponsor this week is SQUIGGLEFLY.
Corrinne, Paige, Bonnie, Eesha, Maggie and I all used a Squigglefly digi.
Challenge begins on Tuesday OCT 2nd and closes on Monday OCT 8th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WINNER of Challenge #26 is . . .

*Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Thanks to all of you who participated last week!! There were so many entries. I love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too!








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration photo!!!! DT did a fantastic job with it, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fantastic inspirations!! And thank you for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete