Welcome to the last challenge of the year! Wow!!! I can't believe I've been doing this challenge for 10 years!!!
This month the challenge picture is...
There's a lot of inspiration in this one picture!! So, take something from it and create to your heart's delight!!
Favorites for Challenge #295
#2 Pauline C
Thanks for posting an entry last month, everyone!! They were all so inspiring!!
I absolutely LOVE seeing your creations!!
I appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for entering!!
So, let's see what you are inspired by this month!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the photo as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge, unless specifically stated.
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the picture inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the photo, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
*Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.
Challenge begins on the 1st of DECEMBER 12 AM and ends on the 31st of DECEMBER at 9 PM. (Newfoundland time)