Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

FAVORITES for Challenge #240

Don't forget to check out the new challenge! Challenge #241


The team chose these as Favorites!

#2 Silka

#5 Sarah T

#6 Sidan

Congrats everyone! Grab your badge and display it proudly!

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in our challenge! Greatly appreciate it!!
All your creations are ALWAYS admired and we thank you for playing along!
~Deanne

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I´m late. I was on a pathfinder camp.
    Many thanks to pic my card. Love your challenges topic. Congrates to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gals, Just got back from vacation and I'm just catching up. So exciting to see my card in the top 3 picks. Thanks so much for the honor. I will be back to join in the fun again!
    Big hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete