Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, July 21, 2019

FAVORITES for Challenge #242

First, don't forget about our current challenge!


Here are the Favorites for Challenge #242!




#3 Snail Mail

#10 Billie A

#25 Steffie H
*Can't copy photo

#28 Anita

Congrats everyone! Grab your badge and display it proudly!

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in our challenge! Greatly appreciate it!!
Oh my, I would love to choose ALL of your beautiful creations.
They were awesome!!
~Deanne

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card.. Thank you for the challenges and DT inspirations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card, and congrats to my fellow shout outs x

    ReplyDelete