It's officially Fall!
Welcome to our new challenge!!
*found in Pinterest
Here's what I made using the picture as inspiration. It's Thanksgiving month in Canada!
Favorite for Challenge #281
#5 Scrapping with Chriss & Lou
Thanks to EVERYONE who posted an entry last month. I love seeing your creations!!
I appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for entering!!
So, let's see what you are inspired by this month!!
REMEMBER, you have to use the photo as inspiration.
This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge, unless specifically stated.
We HAVE to be able to see HOW the picture inspired your creation. Thanks!!
1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.
2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.
3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the photo, let us know.
4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.
5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.
6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!
This challenge starts on October 1st and ends at 9 PM on October 31st.
Please note, entries that do not follow the theme, colors, layout and/or patterns will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter