Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #9

. . . and here's {PIN}spirational Challenge Number 9!

YUMMMM!!!


So, what do you think? Do you think you can get creative using {PIN}spiration from this pic?  I think KNOW you can!

Here are the DT creations~

So sweet and summery!
*See her blog for more details

These sweet cupcakes look good enough to eat right off the card!!
*See her blog for more details

LYNN
Oh, so yummy! With a cherry on top!
*See her blog for more details

BONNIE
What a lucky little bear with such a yummy tower of cupcakes!
*See her blog for more details
DEANNE
I used one of Deidre Mosher's digi.
*See my blog for more details

Our sponsor this week is:

Challenge begins on Tuesday MAY 29th and closes on Monday JUNE 4th at midnight (Mountain Time).

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks peeps can't believe I won really happy and this challenge looks great too off to have a think thanks again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge! This great inspiration was perfect for my card, because I also used a technique I saw on Pinterest LOL! Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration as well. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete