Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #5

Ready or not, here comes challenge #5!

Can you find {PIN}spiration in that adorable photo? I'm sure you can! Look at the colors, the stripes,and what about those hats, huh!!

Here is my card that I made
~see my blog for more details~

Here's what Corrinne did. Look at the cute hat!!! Sweet!
~see her blog for more details~

Look at the cute beach card Paige has made! See the pretty colors of peach, green and blue!! Makes me wanna be lying on a beach somewhere HOT!
~see her blog for more details~

Our sponsor this week is Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.
She is offering a $10.00 Gift Voucher Code for this week's winner.How cool is that!

Add your creation to the INLINKZ below.We are looking forward to seeing all your wonderful work this week!

Challenge begins on Tuesday MAY 1st and closes on MAY 7th midnight (Mountain Time).

*winner of Challenge #4 (as chosen by Random.org) is posted at the top of the page and has been contacted. Congrats!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another lovely challenge and all the brilliant creations by your DT.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete