Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Winners and Top 3 for Challenge #155

There's no challenge today. Next one will be posted on JAN. 5th.

The winner of challenge #155 is...


Winner of
3 single digis OR $10 worth of digital merchandise from
 
Congratulations!! Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
Also grab the badge to add to your blog, if you like! Thanks!
 
 
 Top 3 for Challenge #155...
 
 
 
~49. Susanne~
 
Congratulations, everyone!!  
 
Don't forget to grab the badge to add to your blog!
 
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
Best wishes for the coming year!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking me in your top3! Have a happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete