Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, May 21, 2018

WINNERS...

that have not claimed their prizes from our Anniversary challenge:

WINNER of
is
46. My creative Place: You Brighten my Day

WINNER of
Bugaboo-$21 GC
is
51. Beebeebabs
CLAIMED

WINNER of
is
96. Ellie


WINNER of
is
2. Creative world by Zeljka

WINNER of
is
30. Art with Yogi:

Congratulations!! Please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize. Please add what you won in your SUBJECT or MESSAGE.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pleasant surprise - thank you so much - Congrats to all winners!!!

    ReplyDelete