Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

{PIN}spirational Challenge #298 FEBRUARY (Birthday & Hearts )

This year on {PIN}spirational Challenge blog, the MAIN theme EVERY month is BIRTHDAY with each month having a twist.

For February, it's BIRTHDAY and HEARTS.


This month I have a guest designer!

"In the past 6 months my paper-crafting hobby and blogging have multiplied greatly! I now have 2 personal paper-crafting devoted blogs in order to split up DT commitments for 10 challenge blogs! And 1 of those is co-owned and 3 are owned!

I've spent most of my adult years as a teacher, savvy aunt, and as a wife. In the past 1 1/2 years, we became a dog owner (Mr. Bennett) and then 10 months ago we were honored with the title of honorary grandparents to sweet little Aubrey. One of my teaching endorsements is in Birth to Grade 3 (early childhood years), which is something in common with {PIN}spirational and If You Give a Crafter a Cookie owner Deanne! :)

This is a wonderful honor to be a Guest Designer!" 

Thanks Rebecca!!

Psst!! If you'd like to be guest designer sometime, EMAIL me (add challenge blog name in your subject OR body of email!!

Here's my project.

Favorites for Challenge #297!


#2 Deb Horst

#3 Sidan


Thanks for posting entries last month, Deb and Sidan!! They were so lovely and inspiring!!

 I absolutely LOVE seeing your creations!!


So, let's see what you are inspired by this month!!

REMEMBER, you have to use the photo AND theme as inspiration.

This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge, unless specifically stated.

We HAVE to be able to see HOW the picture/ theme inspired your creation. Thanks!!

1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.

2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.

3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the photo, let us know.

4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.

5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.

6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!

*Please note, entries that do not follow the requirements or entries that do not link back to the blog challenge post will not be chosen as a favorite and may be removed.

Challenge begins on FEBRUARY 1st 12 AM and ends on FEBRUARY 28th at 9 PM. (Newfoundland time)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
    I have Happy birthday sentiment and some pink hearts on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out on my wintry birthday card...it was a fun one to make I love the way it turned out and it feels good to have someone else pick it as well!!

    ReplyDelete