Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

{PIN}spirational Challenge #318 REMINDER-OCTOBER Shapes

It's the middle of October!!! Don't forget to play along with our Shapes challenge this month!!


I created a Christmas card using lots of circles!!!
My Merry Christmas retro circle card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Happy crafting! Make plans to play along if you already haven't!!!

(Please note that this will be the last mid-month reminder for the remainder of the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment